To keep gut health is important because it can boost your overall immunity and also influence your mood. Although the diet you follow is important, the way you eat food, the frequency of meals, exercise and rest are also key factors for the proper functioning of the body.
🗞️Subscribe now: get Express Premium to access the best election reports and analysis 🗞️
Nutritionist Bhakti Kapoor took to Instagram to write that a healthy gut means “you have a stronger immune system, better mood, efficient digestion without discomfort, and a healthy brain and heart.” “Anxiety and depression also affect your gut health. Finding ways to manage your mental health and stress levels can help reduce uncomfortable gastrointestinal symptoms and bring your body back into balance,” he said. she explained in a long article.
According to the expert, you can tell if they have any health problems. “Bloating, gas, diarrhea, stomach pain, or nausea are all pretty direct signs that something in the gut isn’t working the way it should.”
As such, what can you personally do to ensure fewer doctor visits and to keep your happy and healthy gut? Here is what Kapoor recommended:
To do :
* Eat a variety of plant-based foods.
* Have a diet rich in meadow and probiotics.
* Stay hydrated.
* Chew your food and slow down while eating.
* Get good quality sleep every night and move your body daily.
* Cook foods in olive oil, avocado oil, flaxseed oil or walnut oil.
Not to do :
* Eat the same food every day.
* Have a diet that includes processed foods.
* Consume beverages with added sugars and artificial sweeteners.
* Prioritize work on physical and mental health.
* Eat on the go.
* Stock up on vegetable oils like canola, peanut, sunflower, etc.
📣 For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!