HUNTINGTON The Marshall Artists Series will present the Lifestyle Film Festival, a new program highlighting the new projector and sound system at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center, March 3-6.
* “Roadrunner” focuses on the life of adventurer chef Anthony Bourdain. It will air at 5:30 p.m. on March 3.
* “The Gospel According to André recounts the life of the recently deceased African-American fashion editor André Leon Talley.” It will air at 5:30 p.m. on March 4.
* ‘Very Ralph’ follows Ralph Lauren as he enters his sixth decade in business and reflects on his journey from a Bronx boy, who didn’t know what a fashion designer was, to becoming an icon of the American style all over the world. It will screen at 7:30 p.m. on March 4.
* “Sparkling: The Story of Champagne” shares inside views of A-list champagne houses and features some familiar faces. It will screen at 5:30 p.m. on March 5.
* “Julia” tells the story of legendary cookbook author and television superstar, Julia Child, who changed the way Americans view food, television, and women. It will screen at 7:30 p.m. on March 5.
* “The Apollo” chronicles the legacy of New York’s famed Apollo Theater, spanning the storied history of the legendary performance space throughout its 85-year history. The film will premiere at 2:30 p.m. on March 6.
Passes for all six films are available in advance for $45 by calling (304) 696-6656. Tickets or individual movies are not sold in advance but will be available for purchase one hour before the movie at the theater
To see movie trailers and download the movie schedule, go to marshallartisseries.org.